opens tomorrow (actually today since it's 12:35 a.m), i'm gonna go in there on my lunch tomorrow .......
orta be a nice store [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
opens tomorrow (actually today since it's 12:35 a.m), i'm gonna go in there on my lunch tomorrow .......
orta be a nice store [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
well went in there during my lunch.....to no suprise, it's the exact same layout as the one in big stone, only thing is different is the movie place is at the end off the dairy isle, instead of in the front of the store
other than that it's the same building
I couldn't imagine why anyone would think it would be any different. They seem to have found a layout they like so stick with it, it keeps costs down to use the same layout and same materials rather than changing.
Just like all the Wal-marts the only difference I see is the food section to one side or the other.
I guess it's just me I am not one to go running off to the newest thing around just because it is new. My wife went by there and saw it was open she wanted to go right back up there to just check it out [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]. The Quizno's was the hottest thing in Wise County and I have only been there once, and then I turned around and walked out and went to Little Mexico instead.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
how is the Quiznos?
i still havent been
and only been to applebees twice
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I got the girlfriend to pick up sandwiches there one night for dinner. We got the Prime Rib subs and they were great.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
prime rib subs freakin rock.. the new prime rib cheesteak sub freakin rocks, and the beef dip rocks...
love quizno's... also the broccoli/cheese, breadbowl..rules!
Good subs, too much $$.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Good subs, too much $$.
[/ QUOTE ]
ill agree a regular size sub (9") a drink and chips is almost 9 bucks
Great salads..great subs...but very expensive.
Bookmarks